Pictured above are the owners & staff from Laurium Convenience, located in the Upper Penninsula: JP Marson, Candy- Employee, Charity-Manager, Jon Marson and District Sales Representative, Megan Higgins.
A Valid Government Issued ID and Social Security Card Required for Michigan Lottery Prize Claims of More Than $600.
LOTTERY LICENSE RENEWAL:
The 2023/2024 lottery licenses will be mailed to retailers the week of June 12, 2023. All retailers on probation will be charged a license renewal fee of $200. Letters will be mailed to retailers on probation the week of July 3rd informing them that this fee will show up as an adjustment on their invoice for week ending July 18, 2023.
TOP PRIZES REMAINING
We Support Our Retailers
Learn More & Apply to Become a Retailer As business partners, the Michigan Lottery provides you with all the tools needed to maximize your sales:
One-on-one support from your District Sales Representative (DSR)
- Scheduled monthly visits to provide sales, marketing, and incentive information, selling tips and to answer questions.
- Inform you of new games and assist with the return of older games.
- Merchandising assistance.
- Regular deliveries of information about new games and promotions and point of sale (POS).
- Individualized account reviews to develop strategies to help maximize your sales
Instant Ticket and Pull Tab Specialists
- Toll-free phone number 1-800-592-4040, option 2, prior to 4:00 pm, to place instant ticket or Pull Tab orders for next business day delivery.
- Weekly or bi-weekly account reviews to ensure you have the right amount of inventory.
Friendly staff is available to assist with questions regarding retailer applications, security codes, invoices or adjustment requests. Call 1-800-592-4040 , option 0.
Equipment Service and More
To report equipment problems, misprinted tickets, request help with filling out adjustment forms or to order supplies, call 1-800-592-4040, option 1.
Michigan continues to be one of the top lotteries in the nation, offering a wide selection of games to suit your customers’ needs. We provide the following products to help support sales:
- Equipment, advertising materials, ticket dispensers and displays for Michigan Lottery retailers.
- Award winning TV, internet, radio, and Billboard advertising
There are many benefits to becoming a retailer, including:
- Increased customer traffic
- Sales and redemption commissions
- Dedicated customer service
- Supporting Michigan Public Schools
Check out the current promotions available for Michigan Lottery retailers and players: Visit MichiganLottery.com to learn more about all of the games the Michigan Lottery has to offer. View All Current Promotions