Michigan Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Response Learn More
Welcome to the Michigan Lottery’s Retailer Website. This site will provide you with all the tools needed to be a successful lottery retailer – in one convenient location. We hope you utilize it to help grow your sales. Questions or comments can be emailed to [email protected]
Pictured above are the owners & staff from Laurium Convenience, located in the Upper Penninsula: JP Marson, Candy- Employee, Charity-Manager, Jon Marson and District Sales Representative, Megan Higgins.
A Valid Government Issued ID and Social Security Card Required for Michigan Lottery Prize Claims of More Than $600.
The following Pull Tab games will expire February 15, 2023: #576, $1 Party Like a Patriot & #594, $2 Stacked Riches. Only full/unopened deals can be returned.
UPDATED PRIZE FLYERS 2-1-23
We Support Our Retailers
Learn More & Apply to Become a Retailer As business partners, the Michigan Lottery provides you with all the tools needed to maximize your sales:
One-on-one support from your District Sales Representative (DSR)
- Scheduled monthly visits to provide sales, marketing, and incentive information, selling tips and to answer questions.
- Inform you of new games and assist with the return of older games.
- Merchandising assistance.
- Regular deliveries of information about new games and promotions and point of sale (POS).
- Individualized account reviews to develop strategies to help maximize your sales
Instant Ticket and Pull Tab Specialists
- Toll-free phone number 1-800-592-4040, option 2, prior to 4:00 pm, to place instant ticket or Pull Tab orders for next business day delivery.
- Weekly or bi-weekly account reviews to ensure you have the right amount of inventory.
Friendly staff is available to assist with questions regarding retailer applications, security codes, invoices or adjustment requests. Call 1-800-592-4040 , option 0.
Equipment Service and More
To report equipment problems, misprinted tickets, request help with filling out adjustment forms or to order supplies, call 1-800-592-4040, option 1.
Michigan continues to be one of the top lotteries in the nation, offering a wide selection of games to suit your customers’ needs. We provide the following products to help support sales:
- Equipment, advertising materials, ticket dispensers and displays for Michigan Lottery retailers.
- Award winning TV, internet, radio, and Billboard advertising
There are many benefits to becoming a retailer, including:
- Increased customer traffic
- Sales and redemption commissions
- Dedicated customer service
- Supporting Michigan Public Schools
Check out the current promotions available for Michigan Lottery retailers and players: Visit MichiganLottery.com to learn more about all of the games the Michigan Lottery has to offer. View All Current Promotions