Michigan Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Response Learn More
Welcome to the Michigan Lottery’s Retailer Website! This site will provide you with all the tools needed to be a successful lottery retailer – in one convenient location. We hope you utilize it to help grow your sales. Questions or comments can be emailed to [email protected]
Important Notice: YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY CEASE LOTTERY SALES AND CONTACT RETAILER SERVICES TO DEACTIVATE EQUIPMENT IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO IMPLEMENT SOCIAL-DISTANCING MEASURES AND FOLLOW ALL REQUIREMENTS OF THE STAY HOME, STAY SAFE ORDER. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SELL LOTTERY PRODUCTS AND MAY REQUEST DEACTIVATION OF EQUIPMENT AT ANY TIME. THERE ARE NO PENALTIES FOR DEACTIVATION. LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL CONFIRM COMPLIANCE WITH THE ORDER. TO DEACTIVATE, CALL 517 335-5619 OR EMAIL [email protected] .
pOWERBALL CHANGES: FOLLOWING NEXT GRAND PRIZE WIN, THE POWERBALL STARTING JACKPOT RESETS TO A GUARANTEED $20 MILLION, WITH MINIMUM ROLL INCREASES OF $2 MILLION BETWEEN DRAWINGS.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, Claim Centers will be temporarily closed to the public, claimants are encouraged to mail in their claims. Click here the for Ticket Receipt Form or Substitute 5754 form for club winnings and mailing information.
District Sales Representatives are working from home. Because of this, response times to retailers may be delayed.
The Club Keno Tripler Time promotion scheduled to begin April 1ST has been canceled. Retailers should remove Tripler Time POS from their locations.
april 7th instant ticket sbo – postponed
april 7th new pull tab games – postponed
pull tab quick reference guide 3-10-20
UPDATED PRIZE FLYERS 4-1-20
We Support Our Retailers
Learn More & Apply to Become a Retailer As business partners, the Michigan Lottery provides you with all the tools need to maximize your sales:
One-on-one support from your District Sales Representative (DSR)
- Scheduled monthly visits to provide sales, marketing, and incentive information, selling tips and to answer questions.
- Inform you of new games and assist with the return of older games.
- Merchandising assistance.
- Regular deliveries of information about new games and promotions and point of sale (POS).
- Individualized account reviews to develop strategies to help maximize your sales
Instant Ticket and Pull Tab Specialists
- Toll-free phone number 1-800-592-4040, option 2, prior to 4:00 pm, to place instant ticket or Pull Tab orders for next business day delivery.
- Weekly or bi-weekly account reviews to ensure you have the right amount of inventory.
Friendly staff is available to assist with questions regarding retailer applications, security codes, invoices or adjustment requests. Call 1-800-592-4040 , option 0.
Equipment Service and More
To report equipment problems, misprinted tickets, request help with filling out adjustment forms or to order supplies, call 1-800-592-4040, option 1.
Michigan continues to be one of the top lotteries in the nation, offering a wide selection of games to suit your customers’ needs. We provide the following products to help support sales:
- Equipment, advertising materials, ticket dispensers and displays for Michigan Lottery retailers.
- Award winning TV, internet, radio, and Billboard advertising
There are many benefits to becoming a retailer, including:
- Increased customer traffic
- Sales and redemption commissions
- Dedicated customer service
- Supporting Michigan Public Schools
Check out the current promotions available for Michigan Lottery retailers and players: Visit MichiganLottery.com to learn more about all of the games the Michigan Lottery has to offer. View All Current Promotions