Guidelines for Retailer Ticket Adjustment Requests
Retailers will receive credit for the following ticket problems:
- Terminal malfunctions causing misprinted tickets such as paper jams or printer problems.
- Defective instant game tickets that include game, book and ticket number.
Reimbursement is limited to the sales value of the submitted ticket.
Credit cannot be given for the following:
- Tickets not processed through a Retailer Ticket Adjustment Request prior to the drawing.
- Tickets that are sellable, including sellable tickets generated in error or tickets that should have been cancelled on the terminal.
- Refund slips
- Cancelled tickets
- Validated tickets
- Expired tickets
- Scratched instant tickets or instant tickets with exposed validation codes
- Instant tickets damaged by fire, water damage and/or spills occurring at retailer location.
- Insufficient information submitted, including actual tickets, sales display (when applicable), and explanation of problem.
Tickets submitted by a retailer for adjustment cannot be returned to the retailer.